newest

hehe, ppl complain that I'm not updating, so I should by some courtesy, do some update.

well, a lot have happened. a lot to absorb, a lot to digest, a lot of new changes. but the tough times determine who's the toughest and I always have the confidence that I'll emerge as the One, cos I am Who I Am. hahahaha.

hmm... too bad xiao ming is gonna ord soon. I'll keep thinking of ways to make the MO know that it's time to upgrade him. Too sad Mr Herd left, but I'm confident that he's going to be back one day, baaaaaa!!!! camp getting more busy, too few ppl left here..... :...( t(''t) too bad lah,Well, back to school on Tuesday, 24/8/2004, been thinking about the stuffs I have achieved for PJC. Starting from the first day-becoming a student councillor, winning the National Economics Essay Writing Competition for PJC the first time in PJC history, S paper for history (maybe the first and the only one in many years to come), maybe the first top arts student to go up on stage to receive result from principal, creating a record of 300++++ hrs of CIP, being the first valedictorian from Arts and Council..... But all these achievements will go down in history forgotten cos I want them to, for the good of PJC, they must keep creating outstanding students, students who are more outstanding than any of the pioneer batches. To achieve this, ppl must put aside their own personal history in PJC, that's for sure. And I'm sure I'll be one of those who's gonna do that. I'm not gonna let all my hard work in PJC and its appreciation to me gone to waste.

Now my plan for the next four months, to be able to get into YP BP br Exco, to be able to make an impression in PJC, hopefully can volunteer as an OGL for orientation next yr. Must がんばて!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity