Fun sia

ええ,yeah, it's such an eventful day yesterday. At last I have a chance to chiong again. いい です ね

Morning was so disastrous, I thought I would not make it for the day. Had a 'so-called' bad fall into the drain and concussed for a few seconds. Enough to make the warrant officers around worried and get me sent into the medical center for checkup. Thought I may have to compromise my night for that. Medic said that I have low blood pressure! だめ です! 大変 です ね And my temperature also quite low, at 34.8. Luckily the MO said that I'm okay. Phew.... And why is it that everyone knows what happened by today??? Even LL called me to send his regard......

Afternoon was also bad. Took my stuffs at Artfriend and proceeded to Eunos for my driving. Horror horror!!!! At 4.35, Vincent called me and said that I'm late and I'm supposed to be waiting at Ubi!!!!! Damn, I almost walked away- he told me that I can wait at Eunos. ばかやろ!!! 畜しょ!!!

Then evening also lagi jia lat!!!!! Took the wrong bus and have to walk all the way from River Valley to Zouk!!!! Sian ne.

Real action at last came at Zouk. It was the PAP 50th anniversary and Young PAP 18th. Compared to last year, I was so surprised to see such a great response. Kaili, Kim Gek, Wenting, Simin and Charlie were there, finally someone whom I think can really go wild in a party, not like my brother..... I know I'm speaking ill of him but even Wee Kiat would have agreed with me. But I wasn't really quite expecting them to dress up so formally loh. Kaili machiam dressed up for prom night, and Wenting looked as if she's going for a road show... hahahaha But the music was really good. I drank 5 shots of tequila, to make myself high--- I think I really needed that. Must 壮胆一下 or else there're a lot of things I cannot do... like go up onto the platform and dance. And since we were there, I was thinking might as well drag the girls and Charlie down to the dance floor. I knew I was going very crazy, even now as I update my blog, I still can't stop being crazy. It's so shiok loh, and release stress somemore. woooo and there goes the music. Retro sia. And really, the People! Action! Party! The people are really not that square and I really see those MPs dance along with the people and having fun. They were literally going more crazy than me, man. Anyway, I really love the music. And there really goes the dance. For the first time in one year, I get to dance myself crazy. The girls and Charlie started out slow but they eventually got into that crazy mood too, especially Kim Gek.... Speaking of that 野蛮丫头, she really wanna drink, man. I actually thought of stopping her, but then, what the heck, they are clubbing and I was also clubbing. We are supposed to go wild. And wild we go. Or maybe a bit too wild. We were apparently the youngest around and really so heng, kena noticed by Miss PL's gang. We were actually stopped by them when we were leaving the dance floor, they just wanna dance with us, I think, though I really don't know what they are thinking but I think it's all PL's idea. Actually also good for me lah, get to catch the people's attention. Easier for me to network next time.

But I knew I shouldn't have stopped dancing, but I have to give a thought to Kim Gek, she has an examination today. Anyway, it's good to see them having fun. Seems like they really enjoy the 'chionging'. Next year must really come back again.... actually must really find chance to go chiong again.....soon. I think that chionging with these five is really fun. At least they are willing to go wild.

Anyway, it's time to 休みます。
お休みなさい。 
じゃ また ね

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection