I return

今晩 は

It's night and phew, after a three days, I finally return home. What a week, to be doing guard duty for two days in a row. No time for me to relax sia. Can't really imagine myself to remain sane if I do another day. But so sian now, my earpiece snapped and now I can't listen to radio as I go on the move. Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  だめ です ね

Bought some comics along the way, but my long awaited 666 is still not out yet. Horror too as I found out that connection was cut and time had been wasted in my downloading.... ばか lah. Then my F drive died on me somemore.

Just change some features in my template, particularly the tagboard. Nothing much, but took me about 2 hours to get everything running, how sickening. But now, people can just tag messages into my blog. Well, of course, the session allowed me to understand my codes better but I'm still in the process of improving it. Anyway, I really like this template.

Tomorrow, I'll be going for my second circuit lesson. Hopefully it'll go as smoothly as before. Going Zouk too!!! Yeah, haven't 'chiong' for a year or so. Hopefully I don't have to babysit too much for the four young ladies going with me. I think Charlie can handle by himself, I hope.

Anyway, I think it may be quite some time before I can post or have the feeling to post again.

お休みなさい




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection