What a day

大変 です ね What disaster today.

Went down to help up in the lantern festival thingy... not exactly planned by our RC but we were just there to help out. Everything so cocked up. They encountered power problem the whole night- it was just lucky that they managed to get everything running smoothly. Then that IC from NAFA so unprofessional, even rehearsed his guys in front of the audience, don't know what he's thinking. The coordination was so bad... not to mention also the two MCs!!!! Wah lau, I think I can do better than them loh. Two Mainland ladies trying to emcee a grassroot event... what a joke. And they can't even speak proper english. Just a bit disappointed that the YRC's not down today... not to help out at least but at least they can have some fun playing the lanterns and candles.

Come to speak of it, it seems that we really haven't come together for quite a long time. Maybe it's time I initiate another happy hour. Too many things seem to have happened over the past few months. Maybe I have not been communicating with them. Hmm... maybe I should try to concentrate in bringing the whole team back together again. Seems so long ago when we had fun together. Maybe I should ask everyone out and play lantern tomorrow night. Good idea sia.

Aiyo, whatever lah. Need to go and get some rest. I still have a long day tomorrow. Seems like my committment getting so much nowadays. Good night eveyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity