Very long hor

Erm..... haven't been updating..... aiyah, it's just too many stuffs coming along.

Had some stupid ops duty going for the past to weeks. Too bad it's a night shift thingy. Luckily I'm being stationed at ..... erm.... cannot say. It's classified. What're you thinking? Spent the last two weeks with Lilong... and a lot of ants and a lot of thoughts. Thoughts about anything.

I thought I saw 'her' at the NUS bridge the other day when I was taking 963 and passing by that area. I'm not sure if that's her but あの 人 really looks like her. Her hair and the way she walks. But I'm not supposed to be bothered by this anymore. Yeah, I'm really not supposed to be bothered by this anymore.... but I saw someone like her again, yesterday at plaza. The manners of that person really resembled her. I just can't help but think.... She actually still occupies a large portion of my 'heart', and it may take a stronger 'her' to kick alway this ill-fated occupation.

I looked at the ants.... I thought they would not be any irritation but they actually crawled all ver me one night. Yucks.... and they actually invaded my tentage. It took me and Lilong a while before we stepped and flooded on the tiny ants. Sad and I prayed that they will be reincarnated as something better than ants. Have to be even cruel in the last night. I actually have to spray insecticide on the ants who yet invaded my tentage again. I hope I don't need to do that again.

Went to NACLI (I'm finally back) for the past two days, doing practical Malay. The language doesn't seem difficult. A bit like jap but I'm a bit too seasoned to the Jap language that I keep misprouncing the malay words. Actually managed to make quite a few friends these few days, though I never take down their number, which I think is unnecessary, since I'm quite confident that I'll see them again. The world of a grassroot leader is small, truly. Anyway, if they really have interest in keeping touch, they would have taken down my email or hp no. already.

Aiyoh, that's enough for today. さよおなら。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection