Brand new day

Finally, a brand new day starts. What will happen now, with so many exciting things waiting for me to do??? I know deep down in the core of my life, something will not change. The only thing that will change is the way I operate my life.

I was planning my timetable in the morning, discussed with XY and Ken about our timetable and what subjects we wanna take together. It seems that I'm going to meet up with Ken most of the time, since we are taking 4 modules together. But I do feel that my timetable is fairly good, considering I managed to free up my Wednesday and Friday. I think I'll stick with it for the time being, unless something crop up during my bidding. Wanted to cheat a bit and take LAJ1201, a japanese lang module but then it's a choice between doing an UE and doing a GEM, which this case is GEK1505, living with mathematics. I'm still thinking what breadth modules to take... maybe math modules, since I'm fairly good in math. Must start planning my route to the history major now, since I think time is not enough to finish exploring all the history modules, while I have to satisfy all my graduation requirements.

Even so, I know, deep down in my heart, it'll not just be a uni life. I'll have other committments and stuffs, planning for my future.... planning for my family... planning for the ones I loved. It'll be a tough route, but I hope that I'll make it. In fact, if other people could, why can't I? As long as I dun give up, I'll never fail. One of my guiding principle: Failure is when you give up, one of my favourite lines, learnt it from someone who actually gave up...quite ironic. But I must prove it to them that they are wrong to give up. Who are they to say they cannot make when they only sorta do it for a while. Is that right? Is it right to judge things based on what you think you know? Is it right to give up after a few rejections? If so, then I should have given up a long time ago. I think they never gave themselves a chance to understand things as problems come along.

Woot, I ought to start working on everything now. It's a brand new day, and everyday's a brand new start.

I just realise that I have been posting everyday since I changed my blog designs...lolx, but then I think I like my new layout a lot. The meaning of the layout also fits me: The shadow becomes darker as the light get nearers.... But people, dun be afraid of the light, cos it's in the law of nature that it's the darkest before dawn. The shadow will be gone once the you reach the light... so dun be afraid....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection