Wow!!!

Wow, I just completed my new template for this blog. Quite cool sia. And it doesn't look so bad on Firefox too. Good good. Will update this more often from now on. Till then, there is something I would like to end off.

William Wallace once said: Every man dies but not every man lives. I think I said this before in my previous post but I would like to say this again. I wanna live my life to the fullest, and not die regret what I have not done. That's why I'm doing everything I can to achieve my own target. Today was really one day when I really rethink about this and reaffirm myself.

Well, I sometimes just wonder if my friends do really think of that. I know for certain that some, in particular to some ppl (I refuse to name them), had certainly no idea what they are living for. I dun blame them but I just couldn't bear seeing them waste their life away... haizz....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity