Boy-Girl confession

The guy:
I see her... my heart stopped beating.... I can't feel my heartbeat... or is it just beating too fast???? I sweat... feel like dehydrating. I'm speechless, I dun know what to say to her, I dun know what to do... I... I... dun know what to do...

The girl:
Well, he's there... what is he waiting for? You mean he asked me out just to stare blankly into the sky? If you like me, just spell it out!! I'm waiting... I'm waiting... I'm waiting...
_________________________________________________________

I have no experience of confession to the girl I like before, so I don't know exactly what's the feeling like. I hope that I have emulated the thoughts well (at least for the guy part). But today, a friend asked me, how should someone hint to another person that he likes her (or him, depending on your own sexuality, but I'm assuing heterosexual readership) or that she likes him? I have no clear answer for it, since I have no experience. But standing from a guy's point of view, it would be a possible strong hint if some girl starts asking me out frequently for no apparent reason at all. Of course, that would be just a possible strong hint but then it's still possible to take it as a hint. However, no experience means whatever I say is just speculative.

Nonetheless, this is an issue which I think we should leave it at there. A BGR is just something too abstract for people like me to comprehend... maybe that's why my character level is still at level 1... hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity