Sometimes

Sometimes, I think I'm just so damn bored that I can log on into my blog and just write nonsense which people want to think about.... Maybe today I shall attempt to try and discuss about the way and the philosophy of nonsense, something which I dun think people would engage themselves in anyway.

Beginning of the argument: This is the beginning of an agrument about the way of nonsense, ie bullshiting.

Ending: This is the end.

Well, I figure out that in order to argue about bullshiting and nonsense, you cannot use normal way to argue or discuss it out. So what am I doing here? I'm just out to create a meaningless moment for my fans. In other words, I'm just out to kill boredom. Bullshiting in its every essence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection