After a long while

Hi, I'm back after a long time... I think blogger has a problem with its code, the option icons got all jumbled up at the posting page. It's definitely not my problem, cos every computer I try gives me the same problem. Anyway, in case my fans are all interested about my private life in school, here's some photos from 16 Oct, during my mid-autumn festival celebration with some of my school friends.


Haha, see me holding the gun? I think I can go for an audition for a James Bond role.... or Austin Power, if they let me....
Cos we won some stupid challenge on that day, credit to YS (the girl in white beside the one in black), we got some extra snacks on that day, but we shared it anyway.
Another funny idea from Robert Chia, a fellow history major.... no... a history colonel... I'm lame, I know. Basically a game of trust. It would be interesting to see a guy and a girl play. Maybe next time I can get ......hmmmm...... maybe some couple I know to play. I'll probably be killed but I think the laugh would worth it.
Finally a group picture of the whole gang. Bring out the V in you, people.

That's all folks...... what else you wanna expect? I sorta decide that I'm not going to be philosophical this round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection