I know I know

I know four consecutive posts in one day is something a bit too much but I just feel like posting these few days, for those who just can't get enough of me. lolx. Anyway, I'm posting this because I found a quote from my brother which totally strucked a chord in me. Here goes:

sometimes i just wondered why people want to put religion in between of relationships. like someone go ahead lah! talk about religion for what f*** sia~ say what, "God has prepared one for me", "it's a sin", blah blah blah. Let me tell you the real sin: to like someone but not going for her because of your religion or whatever reasons. to love someone but your religion says it's a sin coz she is a non-believer. that's the real sin. and you know what, you already said God has prepared one. how you know the one is a believer? you mean God only favours the believers lah? Pui~ All are equal, at least that's what i believe, when God created mankind. and you know what? because of that, your destiny can be anyone, anywhere.

Can't believe that I can find such good thinking in my brother. Haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity