Long time no see

Finally, after an absence of a few days, I'm back with more stuffs for my fans. First question you all may ask is WHERE HAVE I BEEN TO ALL THESE WHILE? Well, I'm still not prepared to tell you all yet, since this would require me to come out with one entire long essay which I'm not prepared to do now. Dun worry though, I'm sure I'll be able to give you a satisfactory answer soon enough... maybe in the next few days.

Meanwhile, it has been a tiring week, handing in essays and doing project. Really got nothing exciting to look forward other than for the reason why I have not been blogging. Of course, another exciting thing is that Jay Chou is coming with his new album, so I'm actually quite happy about that. Here's a snippet of his new song:

一群嗜血的蚂蚁被腐肉所吸引
我面无表情看孤独的风景
失去你爱开始分明
失去你还有什么事好关心
那鸽子不再象征和平
我终于被提醒捆着手我现在是奴隶
我用漂亮的押韵形容被掠夺一空的爱情


Quite a nice song, I am going to try master this song... just wait and see.

Meanwhile, akan datang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection