Disaster!!!

I dun know whether I should cry or be happy...

Last night was Young PAP's 19 anniversary bash at DXO, and needless to say, being a party animal I am, I went down of course. The program wasn't that bad and I got pretty entertained by the dances and performances before the dance floor got opened up for the party. I was frustrated by one point though, that they actually got underaged breakdancer down. I wouldn't mind that, if they serve alcoholic drinks but because of that, they only serve soft drinks. But I was willing to put that issue aside, considering that I still have a paper to study for. But what really makes me mad last night was the conduct of the friends I brought in.

Well, to start off the story, each branch was supposed to pay for 10 tickets and each cost around $15. As such, those who received the tickets technically are not paying for the ticket at all. But sometimes those who got the tickets did not realise that it's a PRIVILEGE to get to go in with the 'free ticket', not an 'ENTITLEMENT'. Sometimes, people just get it so wrong, man. Why do I say so? My friends... okok, it's my fault for not informing that there'll be a performance before the dance floor is opened. But guess what, even when the dance floor was opened, no one DARED to go down and dance, giving the excuse that they are SCARED! Yes, grown-ups going to a party saying that they are SCARED to go down to the dance floor and dance. So what am I supposed to do? You all feel so BORED with the performance, keep on asking when's the dance floor gonna be opened. Then when the dance floor opened up, you are SCARED. Yes, I use cap for these key words because I really think that other people who are reading this post can see the joke. Yeah right, tell me you all are SCARED. Tell me you all are SHY. If you all are so unwilling to break through yourself, what right do you have to say that you all want to break through the communication barrier between you and the residents we are serving. SCARED? SHY? MY FOOT.

Then, they went out to get a drink, cos the bartender couldn't serve any alcoholic until 2230hr. Ok... fine... but how will you react if you realise that they were RACING elsewhere in some arcade, because they feel that RACING is much more fun. Yeah, right. Certainly, some people dun know how to ENJOY. Eh, I just wanna say, to be able to enter the club last night was a PRIVILEGE, not an ENTITLEMENT. You have the right to claim that the party was boring but dun waste my tickets, cos I can anytime bring in people who know how to appreciate the tickets better than you all do.

Yeah, and I left early, without anyone of them. Why? Because the bunch of IDIOTS, yes I call them IDIOTS because they are IDIOTS, were still not back when the real fun was over. The party was not over when the GOH left, but when he left, everyone on the dance floor also sian already. I.e. fun's over, you can stay on as the party is still on, but fun's over. Yeah, and you tell me that you all planning to come back... Do me a favor: dun talk cock with me. From what I see, there is no fun with you all last night, I have a paper to prepare so no time to hala with your boringness until late night. Fun's over mean fun's over. If you all are planning to come back, talk to my hand, cos you all would have done so after you all got your drink. Yeah, complaning that the party's boring? Who's the boring one? How come people can enjoy the party and you all can't. Hey, you all are supposed to come and enjoy. If you all can't bring yourself to enjoy the party and keep giving me the 'sian' look, then dun come lah. I did not go to my knees and beg you all to come. You all said you all wanna come, so I gave you all the tickets. If you all can't appreciate the tickets, fine! Wanna take the PRIVILEGE for granted? Fine!

Henceforth, I made a resolution. From now on, unless you are a YP member, or unless you show yourself to be able to enjoy the party as it is, otherwise, dun come running to me for tickets. My response to you: GO AND DIE and I literally mean GO AND DIE! Not happy? GO AND DIE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection