Taking a liking

Well, I have been listening to Jay Chou's new album and I kinda like the song he sang with Lara. Here, I would like to share with my fans this part of the songs, which I sorta taken a liking to:

海鸟跟鱼相爱, 只是一场意外

Well, I think this is a beauiful analogy. For those who cannot read chinese, either because you are not a chinese, or because you dun want to be a chinese (in that case, what the hell are you doing in my blog), I shall translate:

The love of seagull and fish is just an accident

Well, it seems that the whole thing makes no sense, but it does make a lot of sense to me. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how to bring the song to you people. So, akan datang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection