I dun know why

I dun know why... The past few days had been quite happening to me... nothing exciting though.

Exam's finally over. I'm free for about 5 weeks. Not a long time, not a short time either. One good thing about this break is that it coincides with Christmas. Well... Christmas has been a special occasion for me, but dun be mistaken, I'm not a Christian. Just that... it's special to me, even more enjoyable than Chinese New Year, if you think of it, considering that I have to do 'house visiting' and such. At least Christmas I can go out with friends and see everyone having a good time. But then... I realised something a few days ago... that I need an answer why Christmas has been so special to me (not because of the stuff I have just mentioned).

In any case, it's not an answer which will come to me all of a sudden... but an answer which I have been waiting for years. Of course that is not THE question but then... well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity