It is true

That day I was having a conversation with my friends and it was mentioned that if a guy meets the woman of his life, if he ever knows that that is the woman of his life, he will change for her, for the better, of course. I was just wondering how true that can be.

Nevertheless, charms can be deceiving... but are we willing to take the calculated risk and willing to be deceived? If she is not the right one, then how about the left one...

Sorry, deviated off to something of a joke which I thought I can share from what I heard yesterday.

Speaking of which, that day, one of my friends also sort of asked me this: assuming I have a girlfriend who is of different faith as me, eg an atheist, and she wants me to choose between her and my faith. What would I do? For me, in whatever case, I will never go out with such a girl in the first place, since I would normally make sure that that girl is who I want to be with. If suay suay I got to go out with such a girl, I'll dump her if she ever asks me to choose. One reason's being that my faith is a part of me, and if she cannot accept my faith, it will mean that she does not accept me as who I am also. Given this, it's a bit pointless carrying on with the relationship anyway, since it will only mean that even if I give up my faith, she will still find something about me which she cannot accept about me. In this case, what's the point? In a relationship, both ought to accept each other for who they are, or that's what I believe. So, my final answer after all these will be that I will choose my faith, since the relationship has come to an end with that question.

Anyway, that's all. Till charms deceive me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection