Joke of the day

Ever wondered how a dog can be practical? Let me tell you how but before that, let me give you a simple background so that you know what is going on.

You see, I live in a HDB flat, 3rd storey to be precise. My aunt lives at the 2nd storey, directly below my flat. Our household has a dog and this dog normally sleeps at the 2nd storey. So this morning, while I was still sleeping, my aunt brought the dog up. This cutey little dog sensed that I was at home, so it tried to push open my room door (it was not closed properly) and came into my room and tried to climb onto my bed. I helped him with that, and within seconds, he was making himself comfortable on my bed and refused to go home with my aunt. So my aunt decided to leave him under my care and went down. Minutes after that, I woke up and switch off the air con... cos I was unable to go back to sleep after that. And guess what, the moment I switched off the air con, the dog jumped off my bed and decided that he wants to go back down, in a very familiar eager fashion. In the end I have to do a dog delivery, all before I have a chance to brush my teeth or put on my spect and all happened within 5 minutes. Talk about human being practical... This perfectly demostrates how animals can be practical too. If you wanna take a look at this cutey, you can go here

Well, what a joke...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity