A New One

Finally, I managed to squeeze out the time today for a run after coming back from school. It was a good run and I decided that I should do this more frequently whenever I can find the time.

Today also managed to sit down to do up the unit blog which I have been wanting to set up for the unit. Here's the address: http://hopenus-a.blogspot.com To the brothers and sisters, it's a site for us to post announcements, pictures, testimonies and teachings. It is done so that those are leaving us soon, like Claire and Kaiqin (though she's only for a while) are able to keep track of the developments here back in Singapore, and of course, also serves as a site for us to check out on the latest events.

I just recently heard a joke and decided to share with my readers. You may have or may not heard of it before, but I decided to post it anyway.

Q: What brand of shampoo do 1) Catholics, 2) Apostle Paul, 3)People in heaven and 4) Jesus use?

A: 1) Head and Shoulder, 2) Rejoice, 3) No More Tears, 4) Follow Me.

This is not meant to be discriminating against anyone, just meant for entertainment purposes.

Anyway, till I joke again, I shall write again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity