Horrendously God's wisdom

What do you do when someone gives you something which you ask for? Will you thank him and praise him for his goodness?

Certainly... otherwise, you might as well be some ungrateful geek out there who probably never expresses your gratitude to things and believed that all you have is what you have worked for.

Recently, I had to do a mid-term take home essay for my Empires. And I decided to pick the question which was more difficult. I was supposed to watch this film called 'The Mission' and evaluate how it reflects the basic issues of empire building - my first time doing a film evaluation as an essay. Not knowing how to go about doing it, I prayed to God for wisdom and really, I had inspirations on how to tackle the essay.

Today I got back my essay from B.P Farrell, my tutor for this module and one of the most demanding lecturers I have seen in the history dept. I got an A-!!! Whoaz... what a breakthrough... first time I got an A for my essay in NUS. And at this point, a verse came alive in me:

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Mark 11:24


One thing to say: Thank God. May the Lord be praised for all eternality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity