10 Km, every spiritual blessings

Simply lost for words for these days. It seems that there's a sense of revival in the whole NUS ministry... or is it just me? Have been witnessing changes in others' life, and also my own one.

Finally had my first offical quarter marathon... though I'm unable to complete it, due to spoilt running shoes. I was asking myself ,'God!!!! why must this happen to me???' It was at the 7.5km mark, around there. Then... I saw the milo point... and I knew why. Gulped down 5 cups of pure concentrated thick milo... maybe more than that. Maybe it was God wanting me to enjoy the milo. The rain was good, though it was unwelcomed when it first started, I was asking, 'God!!!! why must it rain?'... then it just seems as if the rain was refreshing me. Feels as if the Holy Spirit is raining down on me.

Then it just dawned upon me... As we know, God normally answers prayers in three ways: yes, not yet, or wait, there's something better. Then I realise, when we pray, if God answers our prayer, it means it's accordance to His will. If not, it means that He wants us to learn something out of the whole thing. Either way, it's good. Indeed, God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
-Ephesians 1:3


It now seems that disagreement is the characteristic of my NUS career. And it will remain that way. It's the type of constructive disagreement, which will spark debates and force people to push their thoughts and analysis further. I found that it is normally very easy to agree with others and move along with their arguments but then this is too mono for me. We ought to have a bit of disagreements. And I intend to do that in all my history and techno forums. My film and history... currently people are being disagreed by me, and I'm not going to bulge... until their arguments are too strong or are able to convince me to the extent that I'm ready to accept their viewpoint. But normally, no one other than the lecturers have been able to do that so far.

Disagree, but do it in a civil manner. I know people are not going to like it, and I know my cousin is extremely irritated by it, but then, go ahead... if all of you disagree that I should disagree, c'mon and argue with me. Prove me wrong.

In the meantime, let all be able to listen to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to change our life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection