When you get too bored

4 names you go by:
Huanyan
Yan
Huan
Ah Lee

4 things that scare you:
persecutions
conflicts
heavy downpour when I'm going for some outdoor activity
lost people

4 of your everyday essentials:
God
hp
specs
books

4 things you are wearing right now:
specs
shirt
shorts
watch

4 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Jay Chou
Hillsong
Mercy Me
Paradise

4 favorite songs (at the moment):
I can only imagine
What would Jesus do
To You
The power of Your love

4 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
God-centered
Serving
click
God-centered

4 truths:
I love God
I like history
I like biz-related stuffs
I'm obsessed in Christian apologetics

4 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
smile
eye
hair
Christ aura?

4 of your favorite hobbies:
slacking
reading
chilling out with friends
listening to music

4 things you want really badly:
Meet God
Going to NOC
Sing on stage?
Being a shepherd

4 places you want to go on vacation:
China
Silicon Valley
Tioman
Pearl Gate

4 things you want to do before you die:
Bring more people to know Christ
Set up an education biz which can bless a lot of people
Sit in the parliament and attempt to change the system
Destroy and fix the opposition parties in Singapore and make sure they can never stand up on their feet again
Fix those who blog against the government (I added a 5th cos I just can't resist)

4 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I dun know, you tell me...

4 things you are thinking about now:
FOP
Sowing and farming
Stupid people
God

4 stores you shop at:
popular! hahahahahahahaha
Life bookshop
Tecman
Arts coop?

4 people who should do this:
You read, if you want, you do it


I got this out from someone else's blog. I'm just bored, so decided to do it and in the meantime, allow people to know more about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity