Confession of a politically-incorrect person

Well, some of the posts for the past few days had been politically incorrect, or maybe even sounded extreme. And probably, some of you have read it and might get offended by it.

Firstly, I have to confess that it is normally not myself to post such politically incorrect comments.

Secondly, I would like to say sorry if you are offended.

Perhaps even these posts may turn you off from God.

It may seem that I am not a good testimony to God.

Perhaps so.

How can I say that I'm a good testimony to God?

Perhaps after a year, I realise that I am still unable to share my joy effectively with the people I want to share that joy with, how can it be a good testimony?

For one year plus, my growth can only be observed by myself, God and the brothers and sisters closest to me and not other people, how can that be a good testimony?

For one year, people are still avoiding me, and I am still unable to communicate effectively, how can this be a good testimony?

Maybe I should repent about it.

Actually, I have to repent about it.

That is not being faithful to God.

Perhaps, it may take more than me to convince people that it's more than a religion, that it's a relationship. But I really wanna encourage people to give the relationship a try.

And I decided to buy a bible for gift exchange every year. The only 2 ways to stop me: cut me off completely or convince me it's not worth it and it's all in vain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity