I finished exam

Finally done with my examinations....

It has been a tiring three weeks in school, camping over and being the guard duty personnel for the classroom and as well as the PR personnel for the security guards. Certainly I won't miss sleeping in the sleeping bags although I know I will be doing so in every exam period as long as we enjoy good relations with the security guards at E1A.

Our classroom is certainly the most famous study room in E1A this period. People walked outside the classroom and were amazed by our food... Think they may be envious of what we have... They also saw the sign the Lord is with us, and were amazed. I was also quite amazed to know of the Cellulites who studied at the other classroom near ours. They are a group of Christians also.

Certainly, the memories of this exam would be precious to all, especially those who will be moving on, since this is the last time they will ever experience life as a student in E1A. Closer relationships were also fostered, thanks to the Double Happiness game and the time spent at night with each other. Certainly times have been changing, I really expect that we will see new faces and forge new friendships next sem and beyond. The homely feeling of the classroom is certainly another highlight, esp my corner... you should see my corner to know what is it like to treat the classroom as a home.

Christmas is coming. This I will repeat over and over again until Christmas comes. Christmas is coming. Thank God for Christmas. I really sense that it will be exciting in the upcoming years. Should be starting on ministry business from next year onwards, but that's pending further discussion with the church leaders. Might be going to God@yourbiz conference in Bangkok next year but that's also pending further discussion and should be decided by thursday after talking with Ben about it, since the final decision has to be made on friday. Should be joining BLM soon, but again, that's pending for further discussion. Also thinking of giving up my NOC trip, also pending further discussion. The rationale: I suddenly feel that if I really achieve something in NOC, it will only for myself, but if I stay, probably I can make bigger impact... Then again all these are pending discussion with the leaders.

Christmas is coming, and Jesus Christ is coming to all!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity