Ubuntu

This is so cool.

I'm blogging in my laptop, using Linux OS, the Ubuntu version. It took me a few days to get a hang on how it works. But this is so cool. I only have a few complaints - that is Gaim is a bit too primitive that I have to download aMSN, and even so, it can't support all my chinese wordings. But I'll figure that out. Also quite scared me, cos initially I can't connect to the net, and I can't play my mp3s... now I finally get them settled. Still exploring the platform.

Ok, finally confirmed going to Bangkok. Better book the ticket soon, otherwise, I would need to pay huge amount of money just to fly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection