New Year - countdown to 23

As I was driving home some of the brothers and sisters from Jiadai's place in the morning, Qiaoping actually asked me what birthday present I want for my 23rd birthday, since mine is just 2-3 weeks away. I was stumped for a moment. Actually, I have never thought of what present I exactly want for this birthday. A book? But I'm not sure what book I wanna read at this current moment... A shirt? But a bit err... since people have been giving me shirts for this year... maybe a walkman phone from ericsoon? But that's a bit too expensive... Maybe a car... a kick from the 'kar' (leg) I'll get. To think about it, I seem to be quite content with what I have now. Maybe the best present is to see someone come to know Christ... that would be a great present.


Anyway, the new year has started. And more can be expected from this blog. Till then, I'll update this again quite soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity