Bidding time

Have been dormant in terms of blogging these days. Quite true, since I'm still suffering from a certain writer's block, and it seems that nowadays, when I want to post some meaningful post, it tend to take me 2 weeks of thinking through before I can actually type it down. But then, think once school reopens, should expect quite a lot of thoughts coming in.

I was thinking about my own bidding for tomorrow, other than going sing KTV and going for my guitar lessons at Believer Music. Before I carry on, yes, I am currently taking a beginner's class in Believer Music. For those who are curious, I just want to say that the more I learn about guitar and worship, the more I realise that I dun know a lot, and I have to admit that all these while, other than the occasional lessons (last time) with QP, and some tips from people like Weizhu and Jan, I have sort of tried figured out the guitar by myself. Limit as I am, it turns out that my fundamental may be too weak for me to proceed, so I decided to start from scratch, to find out what have I not learned in the process.

Anyway, for bidding, currently the plan is as such:

US: From Settlement to Superpower
Religion in the history of China and Japan
Special Paper in European History
New Venture Creation
Legal Business environment of Singapore

As can be seen, I am taking a module in religion (like I want) but then the lecturer is DuBois, so shouldn't be that bad, and I ought to value add myself by learning a bit about religion history. Legal Business environment is something I made up for the time being, may change if I find a better alternative. I actually wanted to take Evolution of a Global City State, but it clashes with my New Venture Creation, so I think I can leave it for next semester.

I realise that right until now, I have no idea what to clear for my remaining GEM and UEs, though I have already an idea what I want to clear for my history. I am completing my minor this coming semester, so that one no problem...

But I still want my Special Paper in Military History, and I pray that no one will ever fight with me... think I will show hand if I need to

I'm still praying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection