First day of school

I'm currently suffering from a severe writer's block... maybe it's cos of the increased involvement in ministry that I suddenly found my own thoughts all jumbled up...

Anyway, it's the first day of school, and I'm now at the usual place, typing a usual post. As usual, I'm slacking around and since I haven't even attended my first lesson yet, I can afford the time to post some bo liao post.

There is nothing I can write here, cos there is nothing happening yet. After all, school has just started and it's only the first day of school. But definitely excited over what God can do over the next 13 weeks. Even now, I'm also looking forward to all my projects, I'm also looking forward to Christmas also... with the Christmas carolling.

Till next time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection