Riches

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:19 (AMP)


I was playing the song 'Complete' for my Believer Music guitar class, and I came upon this verse. Interestingly, nowadays, whenever I search for verses online, I will look at other translations as well. And I like the translation of this verse provided by the Amplified Bible. The word 'liberally' expresses more than the word 'freely', and it explains God's grace and love quite adequately. It implies a sense of no limit for His giving. And indeed, I guess it's true, or at least I experienced and I know it's true.

Give praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has blessed us with every spiritual blessing. Those blessings come from the heavenly world. They belong to us because we belong to Christ.
- Ephesians 1:3 (NIRV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection