The End and the Beginning

Today is Monday, 10/12/2007. It's around 5 days after my end of the exam. It has been an eventful 5 days, and that's the reason why I have not been able to update my 'fans' on what's happening. But today is one day that I cannot refuse to blog.

Anyway, I shall not bore you all with whatever single little things in my life.

Reviewing a bit on my own examination. Wenjiang was asking the people last Friday, during DCLTP, about how our exams are, and how we have managed ourselves during the exam period. It was a time when I found myself becoming a bit quiet. The reason is being people were sharing their difficulties during this period of time. For me, it has been quite a manageable period. While it is true that I only had 2 papers, and they are one week apart, it has been the same for the past few semesters, when I had much more papers. Perhaps it's because somehow subconsciously, I dun find it difficult to manage my examinations. Kaiqin was telling me, that I am the first one he saw who can sleep easily during examinations. Perhaps another thing is because I have God's assurance that I will be fine as long as I put in enough work into it. Perhaps that's why I found myself difficult to identify with some of the brothers and sisters in the DCLTP class. Enough say, and I shall stop here.

Yesterday we went to Pulau Ubin for a cycling day and we cycled to Chek Jawa. This time I saw a lot much more things than the last time. I saw crabs, birds, mudskippers and God-knows-what, a lot of nipah and mangrove and H2S for sure. Although it was raining, but it was a good trip in the end. I was quite encouraged to see YZ serving fervently for the event. To me, the highlight was the night program at Changi Beach, in which me and XY hosted. It has always been a pleasure for me to host in events and this time is no exception. It was too bad that the dance was cancelled, but I was pretty encouraged by the responses of the people. I shall talk about this more when I have the chance again.

Today, I went to watch the movie 'Enchanted'. It's one of the better movies I have watched. Talked about a fairytale princess who came into the real world and met a divorce lawyer. I will leave it up to you all to go watch it. But honestly speaking, I quite like the movie because it has a happy ending. And perhaps it's the child in me and I like happy endings, although I would most likely have an ending which the villian wins the day if I have a hand in the script writing. But I was just wondering about the 'happily ever after' notion of life. Will life ever be 'happily ever after'? I believe that the fairytale version of life will exist, and proof can be found in the bible, the day Christ comes back and restore His kingdom. I have faith that I will have a 'happily ever after' life with God in eternity. Well..., I'm not getting philosophical, but just... watch the movie.

Today is 10/12/2007. It's 2 years since I have received Christ. It has been a challenging 2 years, I need to admit, with a lot of ups and downs. Credits to God for Claramae, Robert and Qiaoping and the rest of the old NUSA3 and the rest of the NUS subd for playing a part in bringing me to one of the most important decisions in my life. Now that I am playing my part in bringing people closer to God, I can only say that God has His ways on man. Gotta put my hat off for Him. Today I am officially a 2 years old Christian... as if that means a lot... but yea, it means that I have been walking the journey for 2 years, and I'm still going strong. Who knows what will happen next, other than God? Well...

signing off. Till I have my laptop repaired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity