ENTJ

Click to view my Personality Profile page

ENTJs are strategic, organized and possess natural leadership qualities. They are master coordinators that can effectively give direction to groups. They are able to understand complicated organizational situations and quick to develop intelligent solutions. ENTJs are outspoken and will not hesitate to speak of their plans for improvement. They are decisive and value knowledge, efficiency and competence.

I wonder if that is an accurate description of myself, or rather if that is the whole picture of my personality. But certainly if this is so, my personality is best suited for the kind of career that I am going to head towards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity