Of history and honours

Today I attended my last lecture for my special semester and attended the history honours briefing. Finally I have this day to be seated together with my fellow history honours and get briefed about the history honours year. Finally, the time has come for the last and most eagerly anticipated phase of my university academic career.

I just thanked God that I am able to take 2 level 4000 modules last sem. This semester, as you would have seen in my previous posts, I'm taking 5 history modules. Which mean that I will only be taking 1 level 4000 module and writing 1 HT next sem. Oh, also looking forward in building more meaningful relationship with my fellow classmates....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection