The coming of the end of my Special Sem Saga

Dear Huanyan,

The module has not been dropped and is currently in your records. No refund of the fees will be made then.

Thank you.

Regards,
Special Term Module Registration Helpdesk


So, I will be taking the module and the exam, and get it over and done with. Finally this thing is coming to an end and i'm going to resume life as normal......

It started 4 weeks ago when I found out about the special sem screw up. It's ending 4 weeks later. I had wanted to drop the module in the first week, but right now, it's no longer a case. I wanted to complete the module since I have confidence to do well in the module....

Finally, the end of the saga is coming. hahahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection