Happy or sad?

Dear Huayan,

We are sorry for the delay.

We have looked into your case and will like to inform you that the module GEK1003 will be dropped without any grade penalty. We will notify you again once the module has been dropped.

The fees paid for the module will be refunded back to you. Please allow some time for the Office of Financial Services to process the refund.

Thank you.


Regards,
Special Term Module Registration Helpdesk


Should I be happy or sad, now that I have already attended all the lessons that I have attended, submitted all my assignments and now preparing for the exam that this email comes?

I dun know. But what I do know is that if I choose not to complete this special sem, I will only be having my convocation next next year....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity