Early morning in the classroom

I'm sitting in the exam classroom. Bowen is sitting behind me.

Looking at the situation, I have the urge of just abandoning the exam classroom but my conscience refused to let me do so. There is only me and Bowen. Despite all those talks about letting younger people take over the 'taking over' of the classrooms, it ended with me and him. Thank God for Ian who was there beforehand to chope the classroom. But now it's only me and Bowen remaining in the classroom.

What does this say about the NUS ministry as a whole? Will I see a day when the younger ones are more enthusiastic to chope the classroom than the graduating ones? People continue to sms me asking if I'll be back in the classroom. Honestly speaking, sometimes I really feel like threatening people that I will abandon the classroom altogether. Think it's just that I dun wanna see people taking people for granted. The last thing I ever want to see is a situation when people come to the classroom and start complaining that there is no classroom

This is my second last sem. When can I see the light???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection