Fruit, A few years later

I remember a few years back in a Christmas party that I did not attend, I send in a present for the gift exchange. It was a bible. Upon buying that bible, I prayed that the person who will receive the bible will someday be hearing the message of Christ. It just so happened that a few days ago, I was talking to the guy who received the bible. He was asking me about my church and telling me that he enjoys the devotion sessions in his current school now and the sharings during the chapel sessions. Although he is not a believer yet, I realise that the prayer that I prayed a few years ago is getting its reply. He is now more opened and though I may not have the chance to directly work on him, I think God is going to do so with some people in his school.

As it occurs to me, God is definitely not slow in answering our prayer, at least not slow in the way that we understand. That's why I continue to put my trust on Him for my job search because one day by faith I will land my hands on the one job. He is not slow. He answers the prayer in his own timing and in his own way. So today, how many unanswered prayers are there in your lives? Maybe they are answered but not the way we want it. So how?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity