You are holy



I saw the Lord seated on
His throne, He was clothed in glory
and exalted hi - gh and the train
of His robe filled the temple, the
angels circled around Him and cr - ied

Chorus:

You are holy, oh so holy,
You are holy Lord of all

Verse 2:

Woe is me, for I'm unclean,
for my eyes have seen the
Holy King, and He cleansed my lips
before I died and the pillars shook
as the angels cried

Lev 19:2 - "Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: 'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.

Eph 5:3 - But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.

God is holy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity