This appears in the comments for my previous post

It is written: A woman shall compass a man and create a new thing in the earth (Jer 31:22), the man is Satan(Isa 14:16), the new thing is turning the hearts of the fathers to the children. Satan has deceived the whole world (Rev 12:7), until the heel of time(Gen 3:15). Check out the website that is the bruising of Satan. Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. Prove all things. or

It is my practice to comment a few words on the comments which I reject for my blog. In this case, I dun know why this comment appears in a post which is meant to be a joke. My theory is that it is a spam or some desperado is desperately trying to spread his the name of his website. In any case, val (name of the person commenting this), dun do this again. It simply lowers the credibility of your website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity