Send, sending, sent!

Tell me oh Lord, how you want me to give your life
To the world where there’s no hope
Tell me oh Lord, how you want me to give your love
To the world where love went cold
Do you see all the people sinking down
Don’t you see people aching in the darkness alone
Send me Lord, send me Lord, I am willing to give all
Send me out to those who need Your hand
Fill me Lord, fill me Lord, fill me with your love for all
Reach your hand to hold them once again
God has called us with each a unique purpose. As I walk with God closer each day, it becomes clearer. Somehow or rather, I do feel excited in my heart, though the struggle is there. Why? It seems that it's becoming clearer that MACA is the way to go, and perhaps in the long run, M.Div and T.HD. Come to think about it, it has to come with prayer. There are so many unknowns and uncertainties, and not to mention obstacles.

It is difficult in my social sphere to even explain this. I tried mentioning it to my colleagues and they can only be bewildered. Explain it to people in church and they tend to be blur... MACA, M.Div, THD... how many years can it take? How does that fit into my desire to be sent for church planting? Perhaps it may mean doing so in developed countries? Perhaps starting first at Orange County?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection