YGC4



Flouting about my CG again, for once in a very long time. The picture you see above is my current CG, the very explosive YGC4!!! We are a small caregroup in Hope Singapore, consisting of working adults and university students, who are committed to serve God and extend His Kingdom in whatever ways we can.

Bottom row (from left): Liang Hong, Bei Ru, Sharon, Joyce Chi
Top row (from left): Ivy, Jonathan, myself and Yizhong

This of course is not the original form of the cg. The CG was conceived and formed a few months back with only three members plus two phantom members, one of them now in the NS group. I think it is a privilege to lead a CG, and I am indeed honored to lead this CG of young believers who are committed to God. We are destined to do great things for Him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection