New Year Resolutions Part 1

As my previous post has indicated, my resolutions are not that resolute yet. In fact, I am still thinking and praying about the resolutions that I want to set. There is this feeling that all that I have ever wanted to do as resolutions have been done since last year... nothing much left? I certainly dun want to go down that path where finding a life partner becomes my resolution. Certainly I am not planning to remain single but I am not planning to become desperate as yet.

Some of my preliminary thoughts are listed in my previous post. One thing I certainly know, that I hope that this year will be a year of sound mindedness and no more doing stupid things that are out of place. I realise that I have a tendency to do stupid things (which I am not going to elaborate much) but the realisation always happen after the fact. This will be the year of sound-mindedness. It is in tune with the resolution to continue to build up more knowledge. It is in tune with the Sound-minded Church teaching that was being given by Wenjiang earlier on.

In short, I need to refrain myself from being stupid and be more sound minded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity