Winning Entry

For you folks who are wondering what on earth did I post that won me the free ticket to our Hope Conference 2011:
I deserve to win the free ticket to Hope Conference 2011 because I love my LG, YGC4, a lot and hope to win more free tickets so that less of us will need to pay. I believe in blessing my LG as they are an integral part of my spiritual family. C4 is an explosive and YGC4 will be a spiritual explosive for the Kingdom of God in the city and the world!
It helps to be a bit more mushy... and contrary to popular view, I am not using the ticket for myself. YG has people who need free ticket too and this free ticket will be used to bless these people. So, students, your hopes are high but we working adults are most time poorer than students nowadays...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection