A lot more thoughts on New Year resolutions

Attending a conference on missional church can potentially change one's perspective. If being missional means I have to be one of the catalysts, then so be it. If it means I have to be in a certain position to contribute to missional changes then I should want to be in these positions to impact and disciple the people.

Church planting and missions are a process and not just decisions. It involves a huge deal of discipleship. Becoming a missional church, we have to be more intentful in our discipleship and be ready to allow the Holy Spirit to innovate our methods and ways. Maybe this is one year that I need to challenge my own mindset and other people's mindset as well...

Comments

  1. Firstly, many commoners "worship" Guan Gong, just that it is not that prevalent in Singapore.

    Secondly, and personally, I don't "worship" Guan Gong but rather pay respect to the values he represents. Just like I don't "worship" my grandparents. I certainly do not expect my grandparents to answer my prayers nor Guan Gong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection