At heart

Today I participated in a CNY performance in a CNY event that's being co-organised between MOH and Lion's Befrienders in front of the Minister for Health and a bunch of elderly folks. It was meant to be a simple performance with just four CNY songs. But I guess we overestimated the time we needed and we ended up doing a lot of impromptu singing.

I dun know if I have opened up a can of worms in MOH as there's this lingering fear that I will be arrowed by people to do things outside of my job, i.e performing during special festivsls.

But I know one thing, it has been a long time since I last emceed and even though I was nervous at first, I ended up on the 自high mode. At heart, I think I enjoyed serving on the front stage. This often makes me wonder why I will want to step down from worship in the first place. A similar topic was proached at when I met Benaiah on Sunday. There could only be one reason: cos I have other priorities now which I know God wants me to focus on. While that's another story for another time, I just wonder, how to continue to make use of this passion to want to entertain people further for the Kingdom of God...

I just wonder...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection