A new era?


This week will mark a new milestone for YGC4 as we receive three more new transfers from the uni group. It has been three years since I moved to YG, two years since I formed this LG and one year since the LG grew beyond the size of ten. As I look back the past one year, indeed, God has brought us through a lot of the bads as well as the goods. People are willing to share life with one another and people are growing and maturing. I await the day they take up further roles and responsibilities within the group and in the church.

The growing of this LG to a group of around 16 people will mean that things will not remain as status quo for a very long time. Indeed things are not going to be the same. The LG has already been restructured into two discussion groups which will break for discussions and reflections on LG weeks where there will be bible discussion. Considering my own calling and circumstances that we will see as a unit, I would think that the people will see a lot of changes over the next few months. To what extent, I don't know.

But one thing for certain, we will continue to strive to become a God-fearing and people-loving faith community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection