Submission

A few months after deciding to sign up and enroll into AGBC, I have finally submitted the application form. I have to say, the journey was very much blessed by the support of my leaders and my parents. The greatest hurdle perhaps was informing my parents but I myself was surprised at how smoothly things went. When I mooted the idea to my mother, she was ok with it and even asked me if I have plans to become a pastor. Not that I have any plan on that but I certainly have plans to be a good theologian who treats the Word of God with a high view. After that, it practically set in motion the whole process of application.

The only troublesome thing is the medical checkup and I didn't realise that I could only collect my medical checkup report two days after the checkup.

Now that my application is done and I'm waiting for my matriculation interview, I think this is one of the many milestones cleared. It is by far not confirmed that I am guaranteed matriculation but I think things look hopeful so far. God seems to be making a way for this. It gives me greater assurance that this is really what God is calling me for this season of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity