Matriculation

Honestly speaking, I have expected myself to be matriculated but I have never expected that I will be accepted on the spot. I went down for my matriculation interview earlier this afternoon. Sort of my first interview since I was accepted into MOH. Strangely enough, I was not that stressed out for the interview, but I found myself unable to articulate out clearly why I chose to sign up for AGBC when the deans asked me about it. Perhaps it was because all these were not due to a rhema moment but really due to small little events along the way that confirmed the direction along the way.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the speed that they took to accept me. They asked me to wait outside the interview room for the outcome of the interview. Partly also because I was ready to sign up for the modules and needed to sign up by today so that I can enjoy the early bird rebate...

My first two modules for next semester will be Theological Research and New Testament Foundation on Monday and Wednesday evenings. I am looking forward to my upcoming school life. It's back to school for me now...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection