Christmas Gift 1

For those who are not aware, I recently bought myself my first Christmas gift of the year (what I meant by first is that there will be a second).

The Christmas gift is actually a bible research tool by the name of Logos 5. It supposed comes with a bible library, depending on the package you bought, and it allows you to add on books and commentaries and other materials in the library and will allow you to search the library when you are preparing for teaching or simply doing bible study. Quite a cool tool to have as I start my study in AGBC.

http://www.logos.com/features

I will post about my second Christmas gift, which I have not yet bought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection