Christmas

In this Christmas season, i can only remember one message: that God is good, God is very good.

It comes across to me over the weekend. This Christmas weekend is perhaps the only weekend so far that I have attended all the three English services. In all the three services, I listened to the same message and I watched the same drama. But in all the three services, I never failed to be touched by the same drama and be touched by the message that God is good to have His presence with us, thru our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amidst all the theological arguments and disagreements, I must say, any Christians who are worth their salt will have to admit despite theological dispute that God is really good.

God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity