Fitting in together

I remember that my JC days were a breeze. Partly due to my first three months experience, I was able to breeze through my time in PJC, to the extent that my juniors were asking me how come I could get good grades despite being involved in student council and often seen slacking in the student council room and playing soccer illegally inside there.

The past two weeks of lesson seemed to suggest the same thing. The amount of reading and preparation that I have done over the past three years, or even during my uni days, is proving itself useful in lesson now, that I can understand what the lessons are all about without struggling much.

Perhaps it's part of the preparation that God brings us through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity