The end of Semester 1

Last night, I had my last lesson for NTF, and I am having two more lessons for Theological Research. I must admit that it has been an exciting first semester for me and now I relish all the opportunities to meet up with my classmates and learn from one another.

Now that my semester is coming to a close, the pre-module assignments for the next one are already given to me. So it seems that I will be having a busy 'vacation' per se:

  1. Biblical interpretation: complete reading of textbooks, review assignments etc
  2. Sermon discussions: complete the sermon discussions for workplace ministry for the month of June
  3. Casual: Read Michael Licona's The Resurrection of Jesus
College camp is coming up as well. I guess it will be far more exciting in the months ahead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection